PDSL offers State aid conferences and training sessions to various private and public sector organisations dealing with public funding, including granting authorities, potential beneficiaries, investors, competitors and their advisors. As Brexit related uncertainty regarding the future regulation of State aid in the UK grows, developing risk management strategies requires awareness of all possible “deal” and “no deal scenarios”. In this context, PDSL provides clients with a menu of engagement options ranging from individual workshops, day long conferences to intensive three-day training sessions designed to deliver expert awareness across the various and complex facets of State aid management. Each form of engagement focuses on practical methods of learning, including workshops and exercises focusing on real life scenarios.
- An integrated and intense engagement that combines UK and EU experience in this fast-moving, challenging and high-profile area.
- An opportunity to translate academic learnings, policy and economic principles into practice through interactive case studies, including workshops and video-based scenarios.
- Current experience and insights from a leading international practitioner, policy advisor and author in the field. The sessions are delivered by Professor Suzanne Rab, barrister at Serle Court Chambers, who has advised on some of the most high profile State aid and EU law matters.
- Focus on the application of State aid law in multiple contexts including local as well as central government.
- Insight into the application of State aid law in different policy areas and industry sectors.
To arrange a bespoke engagement session for your organisation, please email us at email@example.com or call on +44 (0)161-258 6968